Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by Airee Fairee Ltd. We are completely dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:Airee Fairee LtdUnit G4, Castle Vale Enterprise ParkPark LaneBirminghamB35 6LJUnited Kingdom
Phone Number: 0121 7474589Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgVAT Number: 248 7347 71Company Number: 08522327
Making a Purchase
We accept payment by all major debit and credit cards including Maestro, Delta, Visa, Solo and MasterCard, we also accept PayPal. You can also place your order over the telephone. If you wish to order over the phone UK and Non UK customers please call 0121 7474589.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you despatch confirmation email.
Special Offers and Discounts: All offers are subject to availability, and any offers/discounts shown are available on selected items only. Please check your checkout page for more information.
The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Notwithstanding delivery goods shall remain the property of Airee Fairee Ltd until such time as all payments are made in full
Right for you to cancel your contract
You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us by email or by telephone.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. The goods should be returned insured via recorded delivery to us undamaged and returned in a saleable condition,the goods must not have been used in any way.
- Packaging must be retained. Carriers have a right to refuse collection of consignments without appropriate packaging.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered and cannot obtain replenishment stock
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Shipping and handling to overseas addresses including Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands are subject to an additional charge as stated in the delivery charges section of the website current at the time of the order.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 14 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery
- To replace any goods that are damaged or defective
- Refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever manner is appropriate.
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Delivery of goods to you
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. Deliveries will be made via a reputable carrier. In some instances you may be requested to sign for the goods received. Please be aware that we cannot accept any claim for damages caused by the carrier once you have signed for the goods "received in good condition" or words to this effect that appears on the carrier's paperwork/delivery notes.
For your own good please ensure that you check the goods thoroughly for any visible signs of damage etc. before signing.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and paid for in full. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. If however you delay in accepting the goods, our delivery responsibility for everything other than any damage incurred in transit or other negligence on our behalf will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you. The carrier is entitled to hold the goods in storage and charge you a reasonable charge for the storage and insurance for the goods which you will be liable to pay to the carrier. You may also become liable for the redelivery costs of the goods for a second time. Once the delivery process begins, i.e. goods are in transit, then you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for the services carried out by us on your behalf such as the postage and packing services.
Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, VAT at the then current rate are included for retail orders.
We guarantee your satisfaction. Please advise us within 7 days if you are not completely satisfied or the items have been damaged BEFORE returning any item. All items returned will be at the customers cost unless the item is damaged or faulty.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and we both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.